Can you suggest me some good essay writing service for academic assistance?
Vada also known as Wada or Vade or Vadai is again a savoury fritter like item from South of India. Although its commonly prepared at home its also a typical street food in Indian Subcontinent as well as in Sri-Lanka.
- 250-300 grams of Urad dal
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 2 green chillies
- half bunch of coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Finely chopped onions ( optional)
- Soak the Urad dal for 4-5 hrs, wash till water runs clear.
- In a mixie grind together add the ingredients expect salt, onion and oil.
- Take out in a mixing bowl and add salt and onions and mix well.
- The vadas must be fried immediately after grinding to prevent it from soaking oil
- Heat oil in deep frying pan.
- Wet both hands and scoop and a little batter and give it shape of doughnut.
- You can also place a damp muslin cloth on hand and place the batter on it and shape it into a doughnut.
- Immerse carefully in hot oil and deep fry on a high flame till brown or golden brown on both sides.
Am quite fond of sweet dishes like laddoos and Barfis and Besan laddoo is my all time favorite sweet dish. I saw this recipe on TV today and decided to give it a try as i had all necessary ingredients on my shelf.
- 3 cups of besan or (gram flour)
- 1/4 cup of clarified butter(ghee)
- 2 1/2 cups of Powdered sugar
- 1 tspn of cardamom powder
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan Dry roast the besan till for 10 mins. (Make sure to break all the lumps.)
- Now add melted clarified butter and fry till it turns golden brown and raw smell of besan goes away.
- Shift to a mixing bowl and add powdered sugar and cardamom powder and mix well till the sugar and besan are completely mixed.
- Now shape as laddoos and serve.